Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: I dont even know what to title this as

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I dont even know what to title this as

    http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/03/sch....ap/index.html

    Authorities: Fifth-graders posted lookout, had sex in class
    POSTED: 6:36 a.m. EDT, April 4, 2007

    NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana (AP) -- Five fifth-grade students face criminal charges after authorities said four of them had sex in front of other students in an unsupervised classroom and kept a classmate posted as a lookout for teachers.

    The students were arrested Tuesday at the Spearsville school in rural north Louisiana, authorities said. Two 11-year-old girls, a 12-year-old boy and a 13-year old boy were charged with obscenity, a felony. An 11-year-old boy, the alleged lookout, was charged with being an accessory.

    "After 44 years of doing this work, nothing shocks me anymore," said Union Parish Sheriff Bob Buckley. "But this comes pretty close."

    Authorities said the incident happened March 27 at the school, which houses students from kindergarten through 12th grade. A high school teacher normally watches the fifth-grade class at the time, but went to an assembly for older students and the class was inadvertently left unattended, Buckley said.

    The class, which had around 10 other students, was alone for about 15 minutes, he said.

    "When no teacher showed up, the four began to have sex in the classroom with the other elementary students in the classroom with them," he said.

    It took a day for authorities to find out about the incident. A student who had been in the class told a high school student about it the next day, Buckley said. The student told a teacher, and school officials notified the sheriff's office. Detectives began questioning students Thursday.

    School officials did not return calls seeking comment.

    The students, who were not identified because of their age, were released to their parents after their arrests, Buckley said. They will next be arraigned in juvenile court.

    A message seeking comment from the district attorney was not immediately returned.

    Buckley said it was unclear what penalties the children could face.

    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I dont even know what to title this as

    I had read that in the news yesterday and just sat there with a befuddled look on my face.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I dont even know what to title this as

    pics?



















    ok ok, maybe no pics, I was just saving Bob the trouble of asking [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I dont even know what to title this as

    [ QUOTE ]
    pics?



















    ok ok, maybe no pics, I was just saving Bob the trouble of asking [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    You stole my idea, [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

    Seriously though how many video cell phones do you think were running at the time and how fast do you think they got on the web.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I dont even know what to title this as

    [ QUOTE ]
    pics?


    ok ok, maybe no pics, I was just saving Bob the trouble of asking [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Nah, I don't want to see that...
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I dont even know what to title this as

    I heard Sydney Spencer was there.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I dont even know what to title this as

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    pics?


    ok ok, maybe no pics, I was just saving Bob the trouble of asking [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Nah, I don't want to see that...

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Yeah, there's no mention of trannies or distending taints.
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member j10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2007
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I dont even know what to title this as

    i have a question, what the heck was a 13 year old doing in the fifth grade.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I dont even know what to title this as

    [ QUOTE ]
    i have a question, what the heck was a 13 year old doing in the fifth grade.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Preparing for his career at Gate City!




    KIDDING!!!!!!!!

    Just going with the holdback, them having 20 year olds, etc.


    In truth, that seems old but if you think about it, most classes have a 3 year span. You'll have the kids who barely qualified by like a day for a grade, and won't turn say 12 till near the end of the year. You'll have the ones who are in the middle, and 12 pretty much throughout, and then the kid who was 12 and turned 13 almost day 1 of the year.

    And who knows, the 13 year old may have failed or something

    Mentiones whipping them..lord you got to be kidding. The kids would get a slap on the wrist, and the parent who whipped them would have 20 busybodies talking about how if they took time to deal with their kids on proper levels, this wouldnt have happened, and by whipping them, they further the idea of violence, and next time it would be rape, etc.

    And a teacher dareing to whip a student? Lord they would be fired today and in jail.

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I dont even know what to title this as

    Why file charges....why not just bust their a$$es and make em mow grass and pick up trash for about a month. When I was in 7th grade, the first year they opened PVMS one of my friends and his GF got caught in a concrete ditch gettin it on. In that case, the principal paddled em both and then called their parents. When the parents arrived they put the girl's parents in a room with the boy and vice versa and had the boy and girl tell the other's parents what went on....it never happened again...lol..it was funny as hell to me at the time tho.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •